Sunday, October 14, 2007

Looking forward to Week 2

I am real excited about the start of week 2.

The workouts are going to get a little more harder and I am ready for that.

Week 1 was pretty easy but its nice to ease into it without a whole lot of pressure. It gives the body time to adapt to the gradual changes that will be taking place.

I have stayed away from strength training in week 1, this week but I will be looking forward to start to add elements as I get a better feel for how much I have in me.....I don't want to overdo it to where I can't function...Overtraining is no good. I am getting used to how my body is responding to the workouts so far and that I have more to give but I will still add a few things at a time as the weeks go by. Its been my experince that a gradual progression into new territory is always the way to go. You prevent injurys, burnout and overtraining.

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 10, 2008 at 8:47:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home